8 nights from $2,395 per person, based on double occupancy
For best rates, travel before October 31, 2017
Sure, it rains in Costa Rica during the autumn months. In many ways, “green season” is the perfect time to visit. Crowds are light, with plenty of opportunity for personal attention and a chance to slow down and enjoy life the Tico way. And here’s the secret: it rarely rains all day, so you’ll still have plenty of time to explore nature and culture — and when the rains come, just hop in a hammock, relax, and enjoy the views while listening to the sounds of the ocean.
To celebrate Green Season, we’ve put together a special itinerary combining a new spot we scouted out for our clients with one of Costa Rica’s most iconic destinations. Enjoy exploring Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can tour the jungle canopy and embark on a whitewater rafting adventure. You’ll also spend a few days living in Costa Rica’s first and only island tent resort, combining the thrill of an island camping expedition with the creature comforts of an upscale resort. While there you’ll enjoy fresh “net-to-table” cuisine, while spending your days kayaking, hiking, and paddle boarding.
- A night at a private nature reserve in a palm-covered villa, with five waterfalls and trails for nature walks and bird-watching
- NEW SPOT: 3 nights in Costa Rica’s newest safari-style “glamping” re
sort, with as much as kayaking, hiking, and stand-up paddle boarding as you want
- A private yacht excursion
- HOT SPOT: 4 nights on the stunning Pacific coast, just outside the famed Manuel Antonio National Park, at one of Costa Rica’s five-star luxury eco-resorts with views of white sand beaches and the rain forest.
- Adventure activities at your own pace. Why not try Class III rafting or the spider free fall through the jungle canopy?
Interested in booking this itinerary or planning your own Costa Rica adventure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org