Romance might not be the first word that comes to mind when you start dreaming of Iceland. But what could be more romantic than spending time together enjoying once-in-a-lifetime experiences amidst some of the most breath-taking natural features on the planet. Imagine a candle-lit dinner in a glacial cave, private zodiac and helicopter tours, plenty of time to soak in hot springs, and incredible lodging experiences like a luxury suite on a working farm paired with a private concierge, or a charming cottage overlooking the famed Golden Circle. Iceland even offers beaches, quiet, covered in black sand, and ideal for a lovers’ stroll.
- Private Golden Circle tour, with a stop to swim in the Secret Lagoon
- Dinner in a cave on a private South Coast tour
- Private zodiac tour on the majestic Fjallsárlón Glacier Lagoon, with Iceland’s largest volcano looming above
- Snowmobiling experience on top of Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Private Super-Jeep tour of Thorsmork, one of Iceland’s most beautiful nature reserves
- Private helicopter tour above Reykjavík, during which you’ll we land on one of the summits surrounding the city and pop a bottle of champagne while taking in the views
- End your trip with a few nights at Deplar Farm, set in a remote valley, where your private concierge will arrange whatever your heart desires, from heli-skiing to fly-fishing to river rafting or simply enjoying the pace of life at the farm