Imagine spending 15 full days up close and personal with the welcoming creatures of the Galápagos Islands, completing a full tour of the islands and the varied experiences that await you.
Ecuador and the Galapagos Trips
Complete Galapagos Journey
You’ll visit South Plaza, home to the world’s largest population of land iguanas, spend an afternoon at Chinese Hat to see the birds and sea lions, and explore the mind-blowing Genovesa, home to an imploded volcano that hosts millions of boobies and seabirds. Spend your evenings aboard the stylish small-ship Queen of Galapagos with a maximum of 16 similarly intrepid island explorers.
- 14 nights aboard the Queen, plus 2 nights in Colonial Quito.
- Explore with a Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide.
- Snorkelling adventures at Darwin Bay, Bartolomé Island, Isla Lobos, Kicker Rock, and Corona del Diablo.
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock.
- Excursions to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island) and wild tortoises on Santa Cruz and San Cristóbal Islands.
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre in San Cristóbal.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.